navbar

Where is my old Blog gone?


As most of you probably know by now, I've stopped blogging at the beginning of the year. This may have come as a surprise to some of you, but it was just taking up too much time, especially when taking all the various comments into consideration, and I felt my time could be put to better use elsewhere. In any case, I always considered myself a fairly modest blogger, at least by comparison to some of the others out there, and to be honest I never did quite get my head around how some folks manage to dedicated so much time to blogging when there is all this dancing to be had, not to mention all the other normal day to day stuff.

Some of you also asked about what happened to all my previous posts and the simple answer is that I have taken them all down to stop me from being tempted again. Perhaps some time in the future I might take it all up again, but for now I will leave it at that.

Thanks to everyone who was supportive and encouraged me to keep going. I hope you will understand and forgive my decision.

Abrazos